GHFC H-Frame ClosuresWater Resistant Closure for Power Cable Rated for use at 1000 volts.
TE Connectivity's Raychem low-voltage H-frame closures provide a fast, simple method for insulating and environmentally sealing low-voltage cable-taps and splices made with H-frame compression connectors.
- GHFC H-Frame Closures utilizes TE Connectivity's PowerGel sealant material to seal and protect the connection from moisture ingress, corrosion and pollution.
- H-Frame Closures are ideal for both underground and overhead applications and is especially useful for street lighting applications.
- Closures are Qualified to ANSI C119.1 for underground splicing as well as being UV resistant.
- GHFC H-Frame Closures are qualified for temperatures ranging from -40 degrees Celsius up to 90 degrees Celsius.
Common GHFC H-Frame Closures Sizes
GHFC supplied with a length of 70 mm, a width of 41 mm and a height of 27 mm.
GHFC supplied with a length of 108 mm, a width of 51 mm and a height of 30 mm.
GHFC supplied with a length of 179 mm, a width of 70 mm and a height of 40 mm.
GHFC supplied with a length of 159 mm, a width of 83 mm and a height of 49 mm.
* Simply place the connection on the closure and press the closure together. It's that easy-no tapes, mastics, tools, or mixing are required. The closure can be easily installed with one hand.