Water Resistant Splice Rated for use at 1000 Volts.
The GTAP gel tap splice kit provides a fast and simple method for connecting, insulating and environmentally sealing low-voltage splices. The GTAP splice kit is designed for underground as well as overhead environments. It is especially useful for street lighting applications.
- The GTAP splice kit's range-taking mechanical connectors splice a wide range of cables, including copper and aluminum.
- The connector's four port design allows maximum inventory flexibility.
- The hinged closure allows for one-step installation.
- GTAP Splice kits can be installed over the connector in seconds by simply snapping the cover shut
- The GTAP Splice kit utilizes Tyco Electronics' innovative PowerGel sealant to protect the connection from moisture ingress, corrosion, and pollution.
- PowerGel sealant provides additional insulation.
Common GTAP Splice Kit Sizing
GTAP supplied with a length of 70 mm, a width of 41 mm and a height of 27 mm sized for a conductor ranging from 2 mm to 35 mm.
GTAP supplied with a length of 108 mm, a width of 51 mm and a height of 30 mm sized for a conductor ranging from 2 mm to 70 mm.
Post a Comment